September 24, 2010

MHOH - Rest of the Best (part 1)

There are gifts and then there are gifts not to be missed. This outfit by JUNGLE WEAR  definitely falls in the second category. I especially like it for the accessories: a superbly fitting, detailed belt and great sneakers. The jeans is also among the best on this hunt and the polo is nice. But, it lacks one thing I'm addicted to right now: prim cuffs! So, I decided to build my own (right picture, read here how).

Yeah, call me crazy, I know most polo shirts wouldn't have those types of sleeves in RL, lol. Still, that's part of the fun with SL clothes that are modifiable: one can play a little with the design. Obviously, I also used a skin I like from this hunt and a nice necklace. Read below where to get them! The glasses are a new release from Kumaki and just fitted this outfit perfectly!

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Skin:  MHOH4# 163 - AtomicBambi

Glasses: Kumaki Glasses Style - K_gs Nart (new release, not free)

Necklace: MHOH4 # 79 - *ICED*

Outfit: MHOH4 # 100 - JUNGLE WEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!