December 28, 2010

Nightmares & Nicer Events

When I woke up, I found myself sitting in an alien looking cave with cold wind blowing down my spine. It was snowing inside, no joke, even if you can't see it on the picture, and the eerie sounds I heard, some of them sounding like a hungry dragon's belly, gave me the creeps.

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Fortunately, after hours of wandering around this cold, almost out-worldly sim, a helpful fairy lead me back to my imaginary space ship. I'm so tired ..… snnzzzzzzz .....

( => click picture to enlarge !)

On Him:

Hair& Beanie: >TRUTH<  - Snow Drake (Holiday Gift! Check SOM History!)

Skin: TELLAQ - HAPPY 2011 (gift under the Xmas tree)

Sweater & Scarf: *Airflow* Holiday limited gift " Wide collar sweater for MEN (No longer available, darn, hope you took it the other day when I blogged their black leather jacket. At least that one is still available.)

Pants: Schwarz - Xmas Male (Dollarbie)

Shoes: .::PeppermintBlue::. - SubscriberGroup December 2010 Gift (check SOM History)

On Her:

Jacket: Gabriel
Sweater: SHIKI Designs
Shoes: IHS

1 comment:

  1. Hello Yves :D
    Thank you for article:))
    I wish to express my gratitude for your kindness. (๑◕‿‿◕๑)

    ReplyDelete


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!