August 21, 2011

Seeing Red!

How often is it that one finds some gifts that actually color coordinate perfectly together? I'd suggest when you are finding free things and gifts it's a few and far between occurence. I was shocked when I found these items from different stores that melded beautifully together.

Everything I am wearing, with the exception of the skin (which is on for a great deal I might add) is free!

Well pictures speak louder than words, so I'll shut it and let you see for yourself!








I'm working from my head to my toes here!

Hat: Millage Vallenti Freebie Promotion Cap

Shirt: Scars Group Gift

Pants: Poison- Group Gift

Tattoo: OXH #51 at Back&Writer (Get it fast! The Hunt ends today!)

Shoes: DSG- Sneakers Multichange- Group Gift

Skin: Sorry Asia: Kyle. It isn't free but it's absolutely a mind blowing price at this time at the Grunge Soul Project. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!